Thursday, June 7, 2012

KKK Parade: Pulaski, Mississippi

Six veterans of the Confederate Army founded the first Ku Klux Klan.  I never would’ve thought that a group of hate against African Americans would ever form.  I thought slavery was enough but now they’re really expressing the hate they have.  They are going to bury the blacks into the ground at this rate!  Lucky for the African Americans, the Force Acts were passed by the government to prosecute Klan crimes. These acts suppressed Klan activity.  I for one am not for or against the blacks, I just don’t like to see anyone treated the way they are, it’s just not right at all. Unfortunately new paramilitary organizations were formed like the White League and the Red Shirts.  They too, like the KKK aimed their violence at the blacks and their rights.  This is complete insanity, this doesn’t seem like a reality to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment